We are looking to increase the corpus of the trust. This will enable us to sponsor more economically disadvantaged children.
Kindly get in touch with us if you would like to contribute
and make a difference in the future of an economically disadvantaged child.
Contributions of all size are welcome.
We have received Tax exemption under Section 12A and Section 80G of the Indian Income Tax act.
Contribution cheques should be made out in the name of "M.N Kapur Educational Foundation" and either handed over personally to any of the trustees, or posted/couriered to
M.N Kapur Educational Foundation
C-286 Defence Colony
New Delhi 110024
Have a Question? Contact Us
- Greetings from Hon'ble Vice President of India Shri Hamid Ansari
- Greetings from Hon'ble Minister of Communications and IT, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Greetings from Hon'ble Member of Parliament, Shri L.K. Advani
- Greetings from Hon'ble Minister of Minority Affairs, Shri Dr. Najma Heptulla
- Greetings from Hon'ble Member of Parliament, Shri Kamal Nath
- Greetings from Hon'ble Member of Parliament, Shri JyotiRaditya M. SCINDIA
- Greetings from Hon'ble Shri Sheila Dikshit